Wisdom’s simple path to
perfect inner peace.
Table of Contents
1. Preface to the FFFACTS – Self-Evident Truth: We can disagree with self-evident truth but it’s delusional to think we can refute it with evidence.
2. The Declaration of Independence: Faith, Freedom, and Finance – We hold these truths to be self-evident… The drunken slave owners happen to get it right.
The Creator (Faith) – The irrefutable source of energy
Individual Liberty (Freedom) – The most precious commodity on Earth
Coerced-collectivism (Finance) – The source of all human inspired evil
3. The Big Bang and the physics of the natural world.
4. The NDE and the physics of the supernatural world.
5. The “illusion” of reality.
6. The “delusion” of reality and the subjectivity of human perception.
7. The mind: the culprit of all of human strife.
8. Faith – Believers vs. Atheism – Good vs. Evil – Spirituality vs. Secularism
9. Freedom – The United States vs. World – People vs. Government
10. Finance – Selfishness vs. Selflessness – Rich vs. Poor – Liberty vs. Coerced-collectivism, etc.
11. The Diabolical Delusions of the Coerced-collectivist Mind.
12. The Future.