We can agree…
- To claim that homosexuality is not a result of ALPOW’s intent is wrong.
- When ALPOW created Adam and Eve only the need for procreation was apparent, not a requirement to do so. To take it farther, if it was ALPOW’s plan to only have men and woman together, wouldn’t it be a requirement that all man-woman couples procreate (i.e., have it be a sin/crime not to have children)?
- Think back to when you were a kid and the friends you had. Did some of the girls have masculine tendencies? Did some of the boys have feminine tendencies? Absolutely and they were way too young to be making sexual preference choices.
- Just like any other birth anomaly, anyone could have been born with unusual degrees of testosterone or estrogen. So if ONE person could have been born that way, it was by ALPOW design.
- The evidence presented by NDE testimonials are clear that in the spiritual world, spirits are not separated by male and female. There is only unconditional love and forgiveness.
- There is a strong case to be made that marriage should be between a man and a woman and that tradition should be protected. However, that is certainly discrimination if homosexuality is part of ALPOW’s plan
- The Resistance Party will never win the fiscal war with the Dependency Party if they don’t accept the FFACTS on this social battle.
- Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.
- … Add to this platform with YOUR opinion below…
Here’s what it says on the Christian website… http://carm.org/bible-homosexuality
What does the Bible say about homosexuality?
by Matt Slick
FFACTS: Abomination definition: a thing that causes disgust or hatred. This verse is saying “it” is an abomination, suggesting that it will cause “disgust or hatred” from human beings, not from ALPOW. No sin or eternal condemnation here.
- Lev. 20:13, “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them”
FFACTS: This seems to imply that “other human beings” or “our society” will put them to death, not ALPOW. Still no eternal condemnation here.
- 1 Cor. 6:9-10, “Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God.”
FFACTS: This one seems to put homosexual sin on par with fornicators, adulterers, thieves, drunkards, swindlers, etc. So, if the homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God, nor will 90% of the human race. Those that think homosexuality is a sin: Have you stole? Are you and alcoholic? Have you ever cheated? Get in line for eternal condemnation with the homosexuals.
- Rom. 1:26-28, “For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper.”
FFACTS: This one looks like “receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error” could be the ridicule and scorn imposed on homosexuals by other self-righteous human beings. Also, twice it says “God gave them over”. Wonder if that means it’s part of ALPOW’s plan all along.
- The Resistance Party will never win the fiscal war with the Dependency Party if they don’t accept the FFACTS on this social battle