FFACT #63 – Separation of “Church and State” does NOT mean separation of “Spiritual Reality and State”
We can agree…
- This is one of the biggest misnomers perpetuated by secular Americans. They misconstrue “Separation of church and state” to mean “separation of spiritual reality and state” and that is wrong.
- Separation of church and state is ONLY to prevent a mandate of any religion by the state.
- Secularists want the state to disregard the realities of the spiritual world because the spiritual realities are that evil is the root of all selfishness and selfishness is the root of all sin. They do not want accountability for their morality.
- The Founding Fathers purposely wrote God (ALPOW) into the founding documents because they understood that the moral compass was essential to any government. They then wrote the second amendment incase government decided to remove that moral compass.
- Anyone who uses the “separation of church and state” argument that is really trying to eliminate any government reference to the spiritual realities of life have an ulterior motive. That motive is usually a disdain for religion itself.
- … Add to this platform with YOUR opinion below…