Faith, Freedom, Finance and our tunnel through the land of confusion to the place of perfect inner peace.
Confusion – con·fu·sion/noun
1. Lack of understanding; uncertainty.
2. The state of being bewildered or unclear in one’s mind about something.
Illusion – il·lu·sion/noun
1. A thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.
2. A deceptive appearance or impression: A false idea or belief.
Delusion – de·lu·sion/noun
1. An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.
FFFacts – facts/acronym
1. Self-evident truth regarding faith, freedom, and finance.
2. Eliminates confusion providing peace.
Self-evident – self-ev·i·dent/adjective
1. Not needing to be demonstrated or explained; obvious.
2. Can not be refuted with evidence.
Strife – Recognizing confusion in life and how it disrupts our peace.
All strife, the absence of peace, is caused by confusion. You too can eliminate strife and find peace in your life with a simple new recognition of the FFFacts.
It’s true. Regardless of your faith, your beliefs, or your circumstances in life, you can eliminate confusion and achieve peace by simply recognizing self-evident truth regarding faith, freedom, and finance.
Confusion prevents peace.
Confusion within – Are you depressed? Are you an alcoholic or addict? Are you angry? Are you simply frustrated with the unfairness of life? Are you frustrated with God? Are you annoyed that people think there’s a God?
Confusion with others – Are you fighting with your kids, parents, or neighbors? Are you amazed at the selfishness of others? Are you frustrated with the greed in the world?
World confusion – Are you concerned about the direction of America? Are you frustrated that others don’t understand or share your political beliefs? Are you concerned about ISIS? Are you appalled by the American Government?
Testimonial – “You opened up my eyes to different ways of looking at things – I strongly believe fate put you in my path so I could use this new perspective shift to handle the obstacles that have come my way.” Carrie Gauthier- Seattle WA
Are you confused? All of the women in the image below recognize the tunnel through the land of confusion to the place of perfect inner peace.