We can agree...
Vote: Government Spending Referendum
The Resistance Mission: Force a nation-wide referendum on government spending
The Resistance FFACTS:
- We can agree... A spending-cap will balance the budget immediately creating a surplus of money for the needy.
- We can agree... The wealth disparity between rich and poor is caused by government greed preventing the rich from redistributing wealth directly to the poor.
- We can agree... America is divided by ONLY two political forces:
- The inherent force of government growth, spending and its created dependencies.
- The resistance to that growth.
- We can agree... Over 50% of Americans are now government dependents, meaning they get a government check that's not a tax refund. This is an incredible force that can not be reasoned with, persuaded, or convinced. It must be stopped.
- We can agree... that Republicans, Libertarians, Tea Party, and ALL fiscally concerned Americans are selfish if they continue to lose America to the Dependency Party by failing to be flexible on non-fiscal matters. That's self-serving and wrong.